This wiki has a set of rules all users must apply to, if they fault one of these rules, it may result in a permanent ban, do not attempt to do any of the below.
If you see someone breaking rules...
Please report this to Mattycn, you may do this in Private Message, on the chatrooms (when he is online) or post on his message wall.
Please note these rules are not made by "An Achievement In Gaming" staff, these are made by wiki themself
You agree not to
- Harass members of the Service;
- Use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner which could damage, impair, or overburden the site;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store content which is unlawful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or invasive of another person's right to privacy or publicity;
- Impersonate another entity or person;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitations, "spam", or any other type of unauthorised solicitation;
- Solicit personal information from any user under the age of 18;
- Access or attempt to access any information on the Service through an interface other than the Service or otherwise approved by the Company;
- Solicit passwords or other information for unlawful purposes.
You further agree to:
- Maintain the confidentiality of any password(s) associated with your use of the Service;
- Notify the company immediately in case of any unauthorised use of your account;
- Be Friendly online
- Do not Excessively Swear
- Please speak in good English, and if you do not have good grammar (for example if English is not your first language), use some sort of translator to help.
- Do not make spam pages, or spam user pages/forums
- When Making a page, make sure it is at least 2 or more sentences, and if you can, add a picture/video
- Make sure a page is relevant to its title
- Do not troll or start a flame war
- Before making a page, please read the Guide to Making Pages
- All General Rules apply
- Do not spam, this includes door spamming (exiting and entering chat repeatedly) whether accidental or on purpose
- Inappropriate phrases/words are treated stricter on chat than in general posts/threads. Anything that could be said as inappropriate is forbidden
- Do not "talk back" to chat mods, admins or B-crats, if they ask you to do something, do it, if you think a staff member is breaking any rules, read the Staff Rules section of this page and then if your sure they are/were, post on Mattycn's or a B-crats user page or pm one in chat
- Do not backseat moderate, this includes telling Chat Mods or higher what they should/shouldn't do, and also includes acting their position, even if nobody is online this rule is still in effect
- Do not disrespect anyone because they do not like what you do, everyone has their own opinion.
- Do not force anyone into joining your community/fanbase
- Do not advertise a community/fanbase on the forums or your/someone else's message wall, this is ok however in chat as long as it doesn't violate any of the other rules
- Never abuse power, never deal a punishment to someone who hasn't violated any rules. Make sure to read this page before dealing any punishment
- Always do any and all responsibilities
- Be a good role model to other users
- If you are a chat moderator, try and be active on chat, if you are not on chat for longer than a 3 day break without a reason, you will be demoted